Dear Dorm Parents,
We would like to inform you about the Campus Leave. There is more detailed information regarding Campus Leave on the school guidebook, so please refer to the Campus Leave section on 62-63p of the guidebook “KIS Jeju School and Dorm Life Guide 2019-2020” and be aware of the Campus Leave Policy. We appreciate your cooperation.
The student’s parent/guardian must submit the Weekend Leave Form by 15:00 on Thursday of that week.
If the student’s parent/guardian fails to submit the form in time, permission for weekend leave may be denied, or allowed with penalties.
Students must return to their house lounge no later than 20:00 on weekends.
For students in G10-12 must return to their house lounge no later than 19:25 on weekdays.
No permission will be granted for students to leave early or return late because of academy or any kind of outside tutoring.
Students who return late for reasons beyond their control (e.g. flight delays) must provide evidence of those circumstances to the dorm office.
Once students come back to campus after weekend leave, they are not allowed to leave campus again.
Pin Number must be kept confidential to parents/guardians and weekend leave form must be submitted by the parents/guardians only.
Below is the days and timings for Sign-out according to the grades
Grade 9 :
· Can request weekend self sign-out starting from the second quarter, Oct 7, by meeting dorm behavioral and academic expectations.
· Cannot sign out off-campus on weekdays
Grade 10 & 11 :
· Female students can self sign-out every Tuesday(15:30-19:25), Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
· Male students can self sign-out every Thursday(15:30-19:25), Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Grade 12 :
· Female students can self sign-out every Monday(15:30-19:25), Tuesday(15:30-19:25), Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
· Male students can self sign-out every Wednesday(15:30-19:25), Thursday(15:30-19:25), Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Here are a few more things to be aware of:
You may NOT fill out the form two or more weeks in advance.
Application through email or phone call is not acceptable.
You must give the same contact information (name, email and mobile number) that has been registered with the HS dorm office.
You need to keep the Pin number confidential to prevent students from applying the weekend leave by themselves.
Should you have any queries, please call 064 741 0581 or email to email@example.com.