Dear KIS Jeju Parents and Students,
To prepare for the 2015-2016 school year, KIS students need to complete summer
assignments and buy school supplies. Middle and High school students need to buy the
literature and vocabulary books for their English class.
1. Download and complete the summer assignments. Students should bring all their
summer work to class with them on August 10, 2015.
2. Download the list of school supplies students need to buy. Students should bring all the
supplies listed with them to KIS in August.
3. Grades 1-4 are required to have a 32GB (or higher) iPad air.
4. Grade 5 is required to have a MacBook.
5. All students grade 1-5 must bring a set of headphones (not earbuds) to keep at school.
We have partnered with Whaththebook in Seoul to make the English course(s) literature and
vocabulary books easily available to you. Please click on the appropriate grade level links
above to do the following:
6. Order your English literature and vocabulary books from Whatthebook. You can order
individual titles or the entire set of texts listed on the grade level order form. You can
place your order with Whatthebook via phone, email, or fax. Each student is expected to
bring a copy of each literature title and the vocabulary book to KIS with him/her in the fall.
KIS will not provide copies to students; therefore, students must purchase their English
literature texts and vocabulary books and bring them to school in August.
If you have any questions regarding the summer assignments or supplies, please email
ES/MS/HS administrative office at email@example.com(ES), firstname.lastname@example.org(MS), and
email@example.com(HS). If you have any questions regarding the book ordering, please contact
Hyelim Yoo of Whatthebook at firstname.lastname@example.org.